through the intersection of math and middle school
Tag Archives: summer fun
Kate, from To the Square Inch, is giving away a prize package filled with teaching goodies. Head over and enter! It’s got some girly things, as well as some gender-neutral items. If your a guy, enter and give away some of the items to your favorite lady teacher friend.
Items in the giveaway:
- EOS lip sphere
- 3 mini BBW hand sanitizers.
- Scratch and Sniff fruity stickers
- Pink “Ring Pop” bottle opener
- R.S.V.P. Multicolor Pens
- Cupcake shaped paperclips
- Pink Patterned BINDER CLIPS (my absolute favorite school supply.ever)
- Mini Note To Self
- Vera Bradley Cube note pad
- Strawberry shaped post-its
- 2 packs of super cute fruity notecards
- 1 pack of handmade notecards made by my amazing Mama
- The Sourcebook for Teaching Science
- Teach Like a Champion Field Guide
- $5 Starbucks Gift Card
Happy summer! I’ll write more soon about the work I’ve been doing since school ended in May (curriculum writing, planning for a 1:1 classroom, and working on learning targets for next year).